RM 1200 a louer - peut-etre acheter

L'administrateur du forum AvRM déplace dans ce forum vérouillé les petites annonces qui ne sont plus valides. Vous pouvez uniquement consulter ces annonces.
Tilda
Membre
Bateau : Extrabold, RM 1200, n° 38

RM 1200 a louer - peut-etre acheter

Messagepar Tilda » 26 mai 2017, 18:21

Hello to everybody here in the forum - and sorry, that I write in English, but my french is very very poor ...

I hope there is somebody who can help me here in the forum!?

I am planning to go on a sabbatical trip (12-15 months) in 2019 with my family, and I am still looking for the "perfect" boat for this plan. After reading a lot about the RM in the last year (here and with different sailing-tests, there are only very few RM in Germany) and after visiting a RM 1260 in Amsterdam last weekend (great boat, but too expensive for me), I am quite sure that the RM 1200 will be a very good choice for me and my family.

To be sure with this decision, I thought it would be a very good idea to "test-sail" a RM 1200 for a little bit longer period (a week or so) to be sure it is the right boat for us ...

So maybe there is somebody here in the Forum who is willing to share his/her experience with us? Maybe somebody who wants to sell his boat next year or 2019, and is willing to give us the chance to sail his/her boat (or to sail together with him/her) for a week?

We are planning a short summer-holiday this year (2017) in France, with my family (2 adults, 3 children 16/12/10 years old) from July 8th until July 15th. Maybe we are able to start a couple of days earlier, let's say from July 2nd or July 3rd, if a 10-12 days period for is possible.

If we can "charter" your boat on a "private" or "professional" basis, don't hesitate to contact me. If you are selling your RM 1200 and you see a chance for us for a longer sea-trial (with you as a skipper or without) and with a "financial compensation", if we don't find together, please contact me as well.

If you are just a proud owner of a RM 1200 and want to share your experiences with us: you are very much welcome!

In any of these cases, I would be very happy to get more information about your boat, equipment, location and maybe the "tarif" for hiring your boat.

If there is anybody who know a charter company with RM 1200, I am glad to get these information as well. Preferably, we would like to sail in the meditarranean sea (Marseille to Nizza?), but Bretagne/Channel Island are interesting as well!
Best regards from Germany
Christian Ide
Nordisk Folkbåt / Børresen Knarr / Artekno H-35 / RM 1200 No.38 "Extrabold" (formerly known as Cadences)

BELLESF
Membre

Re: RM 1200 a louer - peut-etre acheter

Messagepar BELLESF » 27 mai 2017, 09:51

Bonjour
Vous m'aviez contacté au sujet de notre Randonneur 1200 ,je vous ai transmis toutes les informations que vous m'aviez demandé ,sans aucune réponse sur vos désirs futur ,malgré ma demande .
Je suis toujours prêt à vendre notre bateau ,par contre pour l'essai ,une sortie à la journée devrait suffire ,pour faire votre choix .
Pour la semaine en famille ,nous ne sommes pas intéressés ,beaucoup de demandes dans ce sens pendant les vacances .
nous vendons notre bateau à regret ,pour cause de santé ,mais le plus rapidement possible ,faire des essais pour 2019 ,ne nous intéressent pas non plus
Voilà si ces conditions vous agrée ,nous sommes ok
Bien cordialement
Patrick

Hello
You had contacted me about our Randonneur 1200, I sent you all the information you had asked me, without any answer on your future desires, despite my request.
I am always ready to sell our boat, however for the tests, a day trip should suffice, to make your choice.
For the week with family, we are not interested, many requests in this direction during the holidays.
We sell our boat with regret for health reasons, but as soon as possible, to test for 2019, we are not interested either
So if these conditions agree with you, we are ok
Best regards
Patrick

BELLESF
Membre

Messagepar BELLESF » 27 mai 2017, 10:17

Et puis pour votre semaine en famille ,il me semble ,pour avoir vu des RM en location venant de La Rochelle ,si je croise de nouveau un de ces RM en location ,je demanderais d'où ils viennent ,et puis il y a une base de location RM sur Lorient ,en Bretagne ,il me semble ;le forum devrait pouvoir renseigner mieux que moi
Bonne chance pour vos recherches
Patrick

And then for your family week, it seems to me, for having seen RMs rented from La Rochelle, if I again cross one of these RM rentals, I would ask where they come from, and then there is a RM on Lorient, in Brittany, it seems to me: the forum should be able to inform better than me
Good luck for your research
Patrick

Tilda
Membre
Bateau : Extrabold, RM 1200, n° 38

Messagepar Tilda » 27 mai 2017, 16:37

Hello Patrick,
Thanks for your fast reply - sorry to hear that you didn't get my message!? I have already answered your email, just a couple of days after your informations. I will send it again to you. Good luck with selling your boat!

Christian
Nordisk Folkbåt / Børresen Knarr / Artekno H-35 / RM 1200 No.38 "Extrabold" (formerly known as Cadences)

BELLESF
Membre

Messagepar BELLESF » 27 mai 2017, 17:20

Hello Christian
I send you à message ,i see Randonneur 1200 at leboncoin for 98000€ year 2005 ,,i hope it ok for you
All the best
Patrick Ols

BELLESF
Membre

Messagepar BELLESF » 27 mai 2017, 17:23

Retourner vers « Archives petites annonces »